Variable Multi-Currency Education Plan
Stages of Variable Return Education
- Planning for your children’s education begins long before they reach the age to enter a university.
- As part of the process of planning for an education, our customers meet with a financial consultant from StateTrust Life to determine and project how much income they will need to pay for their children’s education, among other things. This is the way you will decide how much to invest in the education plan of your choice.
- Once you have decided on the amount of income available for savings, as well as the estimated costs of an education with the assistance of your financial consultant, an outline or example of a plan will be drawn up for your evaluation and final decision. This sets the plan in motion.
- A StateTrust Life and Annuities consultant will advise you in a timely manner throughout the life of the plan, to help you take appropriate actions in case of a change in circumstances.
- When your son or daughter begins his/her higher education, you will start to receive an income every six months during the number of years you have selected.
At StateTrust Life and Annuities, plans also offer a full insurance option for your children’s education savings plan, which is activated at the time of death of the insured and before the benefit payment period starts.