Sentinel, StateTrust Life and Annuities’ term life with return of premium policy, guarantees full return of premiums paid over the life of the policy. In case of death of the policyholder, while the contract is still valid, beneficiaries are also guaranteed payment of the insured amount. These are the two fundamental features of this product, with the primary goal of protecting both the policyholder and the beneficiaries at a reasonable cost. In addition to these benefits, Sentinel provides other equally important features– policies are not based on account values or market fluctuations. Therefore, return of premiums and insured amounts are guaranteed, as long as conditions set forth on the contract are met.
- Accidental Death Coverage.
- Spouse Insurance / Other Insured.
- Temporary Additional Insurance.
- Critical Illness.
- Accelerated death benefit in case of terminal illness.
1. Riders: Additional benefits in life insurance policies.
- Parents seeking to protect their families for a specific period of time.
- Key executives who require temporary benefits.
- Business wishing to offer retirement funds to key executives.
- Individuals who already have a life insurance policy, but wish to expand their coverage by purchasing Lighthouse; and enjoy greater cost-benefit efficiency.
- Individuals who require a significant insured amount, but have a limited budget to purchase a life policy.
- Adults who need life insurance for a specific term to protect a loan/mortgage.