Multi-currency Education Plan
Stages of Multi-currency Education.
- Planning for your children’s education begins long before they reach the age to enter a university.
- A financial consultant will work with you to determine the disposable income that you will need for your children’s education. The consultant will help you determine your investment profile and your tolerance for risk and volatility. This way you decide how much to invest in the education plan of your choice.
- Once you have decided on the amount of income available for savings, as well as the estimated costs of education with the assistance of your financial consultant, an outline or example of a plan will be drawn up for your evaluation and final decision. This sets the plan in motion.
- You will then begin to make periodic contributions during an established period of time. Your money will be invested in the mutual funds you select, based on the profile you have chosen. Every so often, if you wish, you may re-balance and change your chosen mutual funds and the amount assigned to each one of them.
- When your son or daughter begins his/her higher education, you will start to receive an income every six months during the number of years you have selected.