At StateTrust Life and Annuities, we offer a series of riders/supplements to your life insurance and term insurance policies. These include:
- Accidental Death Benefit: Additional coverage only implemented in case of accidental death.
- Temporary Additional Insurance Benefit: Additional coverage for a specific period of time chosen by the customer when taking out the policy. Allows more coverage at a lower cost and offers a good cost/benefit trade-off.
- Dependent Insurance Benefit/Other Insured: Coverage for an additional insured person within the same policy. In general, this is used for a spouse, minor children, or parents. It allows another person to be insured for a minimum increase in premium. This could also be used for a partner in a business.
- Accelerated Benefit for Terminal Illness: A partial advance of coverage – during the life of the insured – in case of a verified terminal illness with a specific prognosis of life expectancy.
- Critical Illness Benefit: Additional coverage that is only implemented in case of death due to a critical illness.