Lighthouse is a term life insurance product used for your family’s coverage and protection needs during a given period of time. The policy-holder can choose the plan’s currency. Amounts of contribution are fixed, and will last throughout the life of the plan.
- Accidental Death Coverage
- Temporary Additional Insurance
- Spouse Insurance / Other Insured
- Critical Illness
- Accelerated death benefit in case of terminal illness
- Parents seeking to protect their families for a specific period of time.
- Key executives who require temporary benefits.
- Individuals who already have a life insurance policy, but wish to expand their coverage by purchasing Lighthouse; and enjoy greater cost-benefit efficiency.
1. Riders: Additional benefits in life insurance policies.