Universal Variable Life Insurance
Flexibility: Another fundamental feature of these types of policies is their flexibility, which allows you to:
- Invest in various investment profiles, through ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds/Indexes), which allow you to participate in the world’s top capital markets.
- Select premium, amounts, frequency (maximums and minimums apply), and special contributions.
- Use accumulated funds through partial or total surrender amounts, and surrender value-based loans. This provides certain levels of liquidity during the life of the policy.
- Choose insured amounts, capped or incremental.
- Establish financial goals: These policies provides an opportunity to create disciplined savings and investment.