Term Life Insurance is used to meet your family’s coverage and protection needs during a specific period of time. Premiums are fixed and must be paid within a specific period of time. Otherwise, the policy is cancelled.
StateTrust Life and Annuities offers a life insurance product called Lighthouse. This life insurance plan provides coverage with capped premiums during the life of the policy. This plan does not include an investment component, thus offering the insured amount at the lowest available cost. It is especially designed for those who have significant protection needs for a specific period of time, as they are able to maximize their cost-protection ratio. This product is also a good means of protection for people who have invested all their assets in a new business that is still in its initial stages, where the death of a key participant could mean a substantial loss of resources, if not the total loss of invested capital.
The initial premium for protection is low, compared with other types of policies. This is due to the fact that it is only valid for a limited time and no income is generated from savings or investments. Premiums may increase if the insurance policy is extended beyond its initial contract term.
A Term Life Insurance plan should be considered by:
- Parents seeking protection for their families for a specific period of time.
- Businesses wishing to offer temporary benefits for key executives or employees.
- Individuals who already have a life insurance policy but wish to expand their coverage and enjoy greater cost-benefit efficiency.
- Individuals who need a significant amount of insurance but have a limited budget to purchase a life insurance policy.
- Individuals who need life insurance as collateral to obtain a loan or mortgage.
Riders for our Term Life plans include:
- Accidental Death
- Temporary Additional Insurance
- Spouse Insurance/ Other Insured.
- Critical Illness
- Terminal Illness
- Premium exemption
- Total/permanent disability
Some of Lighthouse’s main features include:
||· Flexible Coverage Period: 10-30 years.
· Ability to select plan currency.
· Protection against devaluation of currencies with low stability.
· Option to convert to a permanent life insurance policy with premium recalculation.
· Option to renew annually with premium recalculation
||Plan available for individuals from 3 months to 75 years of age.
||Fixed premiums as defined by contract.
||Throughout the life of the policy, according to the insurable period selected by the customer.
||Insured Amount: Minimum: $100,000 — Maximum: $5,000,000 (U.S. Dollars or Euros).
|Methods of Payment
||International credit card, automatic bank account debits (US banks), checks and transfers (payments made be made in your plan’s currency).