It is an effective tool for people in the following situations:
- Protection of minors and seniors.
- Cash accrual.
- Estate transfers.
- Cash availability to pay state taxes.
A StateTrust Life insurance plan protects your family’s wealth, while serving as income substitute to offset financial losses due to death of the insured party.
Types of Life Insurance
Our insurance policies provide two options:
- Life insurance with a savings plan, which allows you to enjoy partial amounts of the surrender value during the life of the policy.
- Life-long protection, as long as the policy’s established premiums are paid
Benefits of Life Insurance
- Family protection.
- Fixed insured amount.
- Generation of savings.
- Diversified investments in top markets worldwide.
- Immediate liquidity for beneficiaries.
Who Can Be a Life Insurance Policyholder?
- The insured party usually owns the life insurance policy.
- Ownership may also be in the hands of a third party, if the insured does not wish to include this policy as part of the total value of their estate.
- Beneficiaries may be policyholders.
- A Trust is often the owner of an insurance policy
(This is subject to compliance with insurable interest regulations).