We have ample experience managing assets for families, corporations, education funds, retirement plans, trust funds, and private investors around the world.
We have a qualified team of money managers in place, with an advanced technology platform and access to top capital markets.
We manage our customers' assets under strict guidelines for financial ethics, discretion and confidentiality.
We use custodial and correspondent banks, legal consultants and accounting teams with the highest qualifications and track-records.
We offer a disciplined investment analysis process, which begins with an in-depth interview to determine our customers' needs and true objectives.
For such purpose, we implement the following strategy:
- Review and analyze needs, in order to define financial, educational and retirement objectives.
- Define customer profile through indicators such as future income, tax situation and risk tolerance levels.
- Evaluate resources to provide the most appropriate family protection level.
- Establish priorities so that our customers' portfolios provide adequate ratios of capital protection and asset/income growth.
Once goals have been defined, we determine investment policies, based on each customer's profile:
- Identify any asset restrictions in the portfolio.
- Specify an investment methodology to define who will manage the investment and rebalancing processes, trading routines, reports, and ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Determine the most appropriate investment strategies and types of assets with growth potential to provide efficient risk control.
STL has designed highly diversified profiles that enable customers to have access to the world's top capital markets.