Sentinel, STL’s term life policy, guarantees full return of premiums paid over the life of the policy. In case of death of the policyholder, while the contract is still valid, beneficiaries are also guaranteed payment of the insured amount. These are two fundamental features, both at reasonable cost, with the primary goal of protecting both the policyholder and the beneficiaries.
In addition to these benefits, Sentinel provides other equally important features—policies are not based on account values or market fluctuations. Therefore, return of premiums and insured amounts are guaranteed, so long as the conditions set-forth on the contract are met.
- Accidental Death Coverage
- Additional Temporary Insurance
- Spouse Insurance/ Other Insured.
- Critical Illness
- Accelerated Benefit for Terminal Illness
- Parents seeking protection for their families for a specific period of time.
- Key executives who require temporary benefits.
- Individuals who already have a life insurance policy but wish to expand their coverage by purchasing Sentinel, and enjoy greater cost-benefit efficiency.
- Adults who require a significant insured amount but have a limited budget to purchase a life policy.
- Adults who need life insurance for a specific term to protect a loan/mortgage.