We offer a disciplined investment analysis process, which begins with an in-depth interview to determine our customers’ needs and true objectives.
- Review and analyze needs, in order to define financial, educational and retirement objectives.
- Define customer profile through indicators such as future income, tax situation and risk tolerance levels.
- Evaluate resources to provide the most appropriate family protection level.
- Establish priorities so that our customers’ portfolios offer adequate ratios of capital protection and asset/income growth.
- Identify any asset restrictions in the portfolio.
- Specify an investment methodology defining, among other things, who will manage the investment process, rebalancing, buy/sell routines, reports, and ongoing portfolio reviews.
- Determine the most appropriate investment strategies and types of assets with growth potential to provide efficient risk control.